Smooth coffee-based cocktail with agave flavor and herbal hints offered by 1921® Tequila Blanco, its delicate citric foam offers an interesting feeling in the palate. Recommended by baristas for young vibrant drinkers.
1. Chill wine coupe with ice and dispose
2. Add tequila, coffee and nectar into the shaker
4. Add ice into the coupe
5. Fill ¾ with soda
6. Top with orange foam
7. Aromatize and garnish with orange peel
Whipped, exotic and fresh cocktail with an almond horchata base and amaretto. 1921® Tequila reposado adds balance to the mix and coffee aroma from the top foam adds complexity and texture. Recommended for those in the look for delicate sweet flavors.
1. Add tequila, amaretto and the horchata into the shaker
3. Add ice to the glass
4. Pour into the glass using strainer
5. Top with coffee foam
6. Garnish with almond powder
Inspired in the centennial Negroni, this version adds traditional mexican Café de la Olla and 1921® Tequila Añejo resulting in a sophysticated drink, deliciously bitter and elegant to enjoy with our lifelong friends.
1. Chill shaker with ice and dispose
2. Add liquid ingredients into the shaker & stir
3. Chill old fashioned/rocks glass with ice and dispose
4. Add ice
5. Pour mix into the glass
6. Garnish with orange and clove
Designed for those espresso coffee lovers that look for a strong and flavorful experience. Our 1921® Crema de Tequila adds the texture and our 1921® Tequila Reposado the strenght and character, a revitalizing digestive with a slight hazelnut finish. Suggested as a dessert drink by Baristas for those who are in the look for authentic flavors.